Kenyon Hall

Kenyon Hall is named in honor of the late Helen Kenyon, class of 1905, the first woman chair of the board of trustees. Built in 1933 and refurbished in 2006, Kenyon Hall includes dance studios, a dance studio/performance area, a weight training and indoor rowing complex, nine squash courts (six international and three hardball), a volleyball-specific gym, a satellite sports medicine facility, and locker rooms.

Kenyon Hall.
Kenyon Hall.
Kenyon Hall Entrance.
Kenyon Hall Entrance.
Kenyon Hall squash courts.
Kenyon Hall squash courts.
Kenyon Hall squash courts.
Kenyon Hall squash courts.

Rules

Erg Room

  • Reserved for members and coaches of the Varsity Rowing Team.